- Markdown, plain text based.
- Optional todo.txt org-mode
- Bookmark management based on markdown or be able to export to markdown or plain text (even html in a
- dropbox, cloud
- directory based
Really good writeup about the problem of how to record and access all movements across the web/research.
Concept of a Knowledgemanagement with Blocks
What's out there
- PHP based, Flat-file based
- writes text files with
- uses its own doku wiki markup
- markdown extensions are available but not up to date and the integration is basic.
- Many extensions
- Just save one html file with all program code and notes.
- Exporting notes possible
- A Good Looking Tiddly Theme for Digital Gardens
- Getting started with TiddlyWiki: a beginner's tutorial - Ness Labs
- How to build a digital garden with TiddlyWiki - Ness Labs
- Webservice that aims to be everything...
Similar to Mdwiki - A html file + js = formatted markdown docu.